Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How to Prevent Family Members from Drinking Your Sodapop

Now I know my blog's titled "Things From The Internet", and this is more like personal advice, but meh, it's technically on the internet now! So who's to say I didn't travel forward in time to after I posted it, grabbed it from the internet, and posted it on here :O

Anyways, on to the post. So, you've just bought a nice fresh bottle of Pepsi or your other favorite fizzy drink, and you want it to stay all nice and fizzy as well as well refrigerated. But you've got one of those families that just eat and drink whatever's in the fridge and don't respect your property. Well, here's a solution for you! You're gonna need a piece of paper, scissors, tape, and a writing utensil.


Step 1: Cut off side of the paper so that it is about the width of the pen (or a bit less)



Step 2: Write some nasty title for your new fake label. I labeled mine Cat Piss, get creative!


Step 3: Carefully tape the label to your bottle of pop and you're finished! Now no one will dare to touch your sacred drink.


You can even add a level indicator so that you can keep track of your drink in case someone decides to feel lucky and ignore your warning.


Thanks for reading this post and I hope your fizzy drinks stay cool and fizzy!

35 comments:

  1. Lol! So true and a great way to keep your drink away from your crazy family members.. But I think the cat might feel lucky~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to do this. I'm sick of my roommate drinking all of my oj.

    ReplyDelete
  3. only working if your family doesnt drink cat piss on a regular basis!

    http://flosa-nerdgasm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. who keeps cat piss in the refridgerator? mine is in the cupboard :3

    legendaryprodinc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, great stuff! Anyway, just popping by to show some support and stuff, have a nice day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer my cat piss chilled

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha gunna try this out And Btw Shia Labouef Would mess the movie up so agreed lmao

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha nice, im going to do it with my mary jane, stick it in a basil grinder.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHAAAAAAA I don't this this would work but I laughed. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Think I'll do this, only that I'll pull it out of the fridge, and pour myself a nice tall glass in front of my younger cousins, then watch the hilarity ensue.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi bro, nice post today..
    i'll sure keep coming to check the news
    so bring that shit up!
    also, i might post about that thing i told you tomorrow
    be sure to check it out
    take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good one lol, have to test it right away... Cheers from mesawannayousa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow that's very useful. Thanks for sharing. I'll come back very soon on your blog to check for other great ideas like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey there! Thought I'd check in and show some support, still got a nice blog going here I see, very good ;-) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It might work better with cloudy lemonade being called a urine sample lol!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey man, check out my blog i am sure its very relevant to your interest.

    smoochies n' poopies.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lol nice idea, too bad I dont drink soda

    ReplyDelete
  18. BUT is this actually going to work?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haha! Very creative.

    http://hotnewmusictoday.blogspot.com/

    Check me out guys.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha.. why have I never thought of this???

    ReplyDelete
  21. tbh this is the sort of thing that would only encourage me to drink it

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great job, keep up the good work!
    Here, showing support! Pass it on!

    http://opasin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Doing teh daily DERP
    my blog:

    http://the-state-of-human-intelligence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. yeah this would probably work lol.. i can think of some easier ways though.

    http://smittyrandall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just want you to "view" my thoughts
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  26. nice idea but my roomates nowdays wont drink anything in my desk since the nonlabeled ethilic alcohol in a bottle of water incident.

    ReplyDelete